Joining the Lottery is a great way to support the work we do at Willowbrook Hospice with the added bonus of getting a chance of winning one of our great cash prizes. Over the last 20 years our lottery has raised over £10m and we have given away £3.444m in prizes to our wonderful members. So, why not become a member and give your support to Willowbrook and maybe get something in return?
Every Thursday, 52 weeks of the year, our Lottery computer randomly selects the winning lottery membership numbers – if one of those number’s are yours – you win!
There are 85 weekly cash prizes up for grabs including a first prize of £1000 and a rollover prize of up to £10,000. If the rollover number is not selected then we pay out 84 prizes that week and the rollover amount moves into the next draw and is increased by £200. The roll over will continue to increase by £200 each week until won. When the rollover prize reaches £10,000, the computer is programmed to ensure the prize is definitely won that week.
- 1st Prize – £1000
- 2nd Prize – Rollover up to £10,000
- 3rd Prize – £125
- 4th Prize – £75
- 5th Prize – £50
- 30 Prizes – £10
- 50 Prizes – £5
If you are a winner, we will send the cheque by post. All the winning numbers are put on this website each week and are advertised in the St Helens Star every two weeks.
Membership costs only £1 per week and you can pay by direct debit, cheque, or by monthly cash collection. You can have more than one number if you wish. Over 66% of all income from our lottery goes directly to the Hospice. The remaining 34% is spent on prizes and expenses.
How can I join?
If you join, it could be you who wins the lottery next week. We have had first prize winners who have been with us only two weeks! If you would like to join our lottery and support Willowbrook, please download, complete and return the lottery application form below.
You can be sure that by joining your local Willowbrook Hospice lottery, all the money raised goes to Willowbrook Hospice for the care of patients living in the local communities of St Helens and Knowsley.
Willowbrook Hospice Lottery is registered with The Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk) promoted by Willowbrook Hospice Trading Company Ltd. All proceeds are donated by Deed of Covenant to Willowbrook Hospice which is a Registered Charity No. 1020240.
Promoter: Carol Pilkington, Willowbrook Hospice, Portico Lane, Prescot, L34 2QT.
- It is illegal for individuals under the age of 16 years to enter into the Lottery.
- Please gamble responsibly, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk for more information.
- Click to view our Social Responsibility in gambling policy.
- For Terms and Conditions about the Willowbrook Hospice Lottery please click here.