St Helens and Knowsley Citizens Charter for End of Life
The St Helens and Knowsley Citizens Charter for End of Life Care has been developed for people who may be terminally ill and represents the commitment of local health organisations in delivering the best possible end of life care.
The Charter includes 12 statements of care which focus on:
- keeping the patient and their family informed and supported
- information sharing with other organisations
- promoting choice and control
- ensuring the care is personal to the person
A copy of the Charter is available here.
The Charter is currently part of an extensive education programme led by Specialist Palliative Care Teams, the Integrated Advance Care Planning team and End of Life Care facilitator across the area.
Organisations involved in developing the Charter include:
- St Helens and Knowsley Clinical Commissioning Groups
- The 5 Borough Partnership
- Bridgewater Community Trust
- Willowbrook Hospice
- St Helens and Knowsley Councils
- St Helens and Whiston Hospitals
- Specialist Palliative Care
- Inpatient Unit
- Day Therapy Unit
- Outpatient Unit
- Clinical Support Services
- Family Support
- Spiritual and Religious Care
- Social Care
- Special services
- Bereavement Support
- How we use your information
- St Helens and Knowsley Citizens Charter for End of Life
© 2017 Willowbrook Hospice.
All rights reserved.
Registered charity no. 1020240
Disclaimer | Accessibility
Willowbrook Hospice, Portico Lane
Prescot, Merseyside L34 2QT
Tel: 0151 430 8736
Willowbrook Hospice - The Living Well
Borough Road, St Helens, WA10 3RN
Tel: 01744 453798
|Designed and built by Cultivate|