Specialist Palliative Care
Willowbrook Hospice provides Specialist Palliative care to patients with life-limiting illnesses and care for patients in the last days of their life as well as support to their carers and families.
In all our services we treat each individual patient in a holistic way, looking after not only their physical but also their spiritual, psychological, social and emotional needs.
In providing our services we aim to:
- provide free Specialist Palliative Care, through the expertise of our Multi-Professional Team for those patients who are referred to us by their GP, Hospital Consultant or Healthcare Professional.
- help each patient to achieve the best quality of life wherever possible.
- encourage patients, their families and carers to ask for information to help them make decisions about their care
- Specialist Palliative Care
- Inpatient Unit
- Day Therapy Unit
- Outpatient Unit
- Clinical Support Services
- Family Support
- Spiritual and Religious Care
- Social Care
- Special services
- Bereavement Support
- How we use your information
- St Helens and Knowsley Citizens Charter for End of Life
© 2016 Willowbrook Hospice.
All rights reserved.
Registered charity no. 1020240
Disclaimer | Accessibility
Willowbrook Hospice, Portico Lane
Prescot, Merseyside L34 2QT
Tel: 0151 430 8736
Willowbrook Hospice - The Living Well
Borough Road, St Helens, WA10 3RN
Tel: 01744 453798
|Designed and built by Cultivate|