How to Donate
There are many ways you can make a difference
A quick way to donate. Simply text CARE08 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 direct from your mobile
- You can make a general donation either in person at one of our charity shops, Fundraising Office or at Willowbrook Hospice.
- You can send a cheque through the post made payable to Willowbrook Hospice and send it to Willowbrook Hospice Fundraising Office, 54/56 Claughton Street, St Helens, WA10 1SN; clearly indicate your name and address so we can send you a thank you letter.
- Or simply call us and donate over the phone with a debit or credit card on 01744 453798.
Online via our website
Payroll Giving – make a regular donation direct from your salary
Take part in an event or 'Do Your Own Thing'
join us at our events and raise sponsorship money for Willowbrook or 'Do Your Own Thing' and organise your own event for Willowbrook
Or Can You Donate Your Time
And volunteer for a couple hours and share your talents and skills http://www.willowbrook.org.uk/volunteer/why-volunteer/
- Events Calendar
- Events List
- Photo Galleries
- Gift Aid, Its Important
- Moonlight Walk
- Challenge Events UK
- Overseas Challenge Events
- Brew Up for Willowbrook and Hold your own Tea Party!!
- Remember a Loved One
- How to Donate
- Regular Giving
- Willowlink - Business Support
- Leave a Legacy
© 2014 Willowbrook Hospice.
All rights reserved.
Registered charity no. 1020240
Disclaimer | Accessibility
Willowbrook Hospice, Portico Lane
Prescot, Merseyside L34 2QT
Tel: 0151 430 8736
54/56 Claughton Street
St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1SN
Tel: 01744 453798
|Designed and built by Cultivate Creative|